Thursday, May 4, 2017

I Ran

For the first time in 6 months, I ran. It wasn't fast, it wasn't pretty, and it was interspersed with lots of walking, but today I ran.


For the last few weeks I've been doing lots of walking to slowly get my body more active again. This week though a switch seems to have gotten flipped and my body was itching for more. Today was a beautiful day so I decided to give running a go. I didn't push, I just tried to get my legs used to the feel of running again. My body did have to strain, but in that good exercising way - something I haven't felt in a long time. I could be sore tomorrow, but it will be the best damn feeling ever.

Now in case you are confused by the title of this post and are looking for A Flock of Seagulls here you go:



No comments:

Post a Comment